My Blog List

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Storyteller Keys

The key I got from storyteller keys. I like this. It has a sort of gothic flair to it :>




One of my favorite things to do is go to festivals to check out artisans, jewelry and clothing artists for fun, fashionable finds. I am very particular about what I like and I always browse for a few hours until I come across one or two artists that really makes an impression on me. At the Ala Carte and Art festival in Mountain View, Ca I came across Storyteller Keys: Antique key jewelry by artist JoAnne Hunot. She is really friendly and also has such a passion for what she does. Seriously go to her site and check out her stuff. Each of her key necklaces holds a unique and awesome appeal to them. I browsed through a couple of keys that came from England, some long slender ones with hearts attached to them and finally decided on a more gothic looking key. There was a really cool brass one with a four leaf clover that I fell completely in love with and I do intend to purchase it next time I see her if it is still there. It was one of those moments where you see cool jewelry and you go "I want to buy them all!" I honestly think I have found a bit of a new obsession. I have always loved keys they remind me of pirates, romance, secrets, passion and fantasy. I like the idea of storyteller keys and people being able to find their own little story to go along with each key they get. Whether you are a fantasy enthusiast, looking for something cool or just looking for a nice romantic present to get your loved one there is probably something that she has that you'll like.

Here is the link to check out more of JoAnne's stuff: Storyteller Keys

No comments:

Post a Comment