My Blog List

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Rock crystal necklaces


Close up of my rock crystal necklace.

Use small jewelry pliers to attach rock to necklace.

And voila!
Rock crystal necklaces can be expensive so I chose to make my own. You can use rock crystals/healing crystals or any other type of rock you would like. My boyfriend and I were given small rock crystals as gifts one year for Christmas. I didn't want them to just sit on my mantle and I love jewelry so I decided to make them into necklaces. The only other three things you will need is something to attach the rock to your necklace like a wire or metal loop etc, a chain which you can easily get at any crafts store and a pair of jewelry pliers. The rock I got came with something small I was able to manipulate and attach onto my necklace. If you want to do something edgy you can wrap it with wire. I sometimes wrap rocks or other stones with wire for a different look. They make great keep sakes and fun gifts :>

2 comments: