My Blog List

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Cool idea for a makeshit purse :>

One of the funnest things to do is find other items to use as purses. One of my favorite movie series of all times is Pirates of the Caribbean. When I was out with a friend of mine browsing for cool stuff one day he spotted this Pirates lunchbox for about 2 bux :> I was super stoked and exclaimed "that will make for a great purse!" Everywhere I go I get loads of compliments. If you check out thrift stores or kid's departments sometimes there is some really kitsch stuff you can find. I am known for sewing up a gothic corset or small hoodie and creating make shift bags when I'm feeling like doing something creative and unique. You can often find lunch pails and stellar things for under five dollars. Check out the dollar store, thrift stores like salvation army, buffalo exchange or even yard sales!

No comments:

Post a Comment