My Blog List

Friday, May 24, 2013

Makeup review: e.l.f.

I was home sick with a two day flu recently so I drank some tea my friends gave me and stayed home to practice makeup when I was bored haha. I got a really cool makeup palette from e.l.f. and got some new eye shadow base I saw on youtube! I found out about it from some make up tutorials I saw on youtube last week. This palette is pretty cool because it has so many colors you can do anything from magical, whimsical looks to a cool smokey eye. It went on really well and I will definitely be using their products again. I also checked up to make sure both products were cruelty free! :D






Ahhh thank you to friend at a local cafe' who hooked me up with loads of tea. I love mint tea and lately have been drinking quite a bit of this. Yum yum. I quite enjoyed practicing makeup this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment