My Blog List

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Bart Simpson sweater

I wear a lot of black 99 percent, every day so I was pretty stoked when I found this Bart Simpson sweater in black on etsy. It will go with a lot of my gothic skirts/outfits and is good for the winter. I wear it on this sunny day because I am allergic to sun so I will only stay out long enough 6 minutes to take pictures and then back inside until the sun goes away. The only yellow I will see is Bart haha.








Bart Simpson sweater, etsy. Velvet creepers, online. 

(People keep asking me about my hair color. I bleached it platinum and the pink is not something you can randomly get. It is actually manic panic shocking blue faded into purple that faded to pink. Although you can achieve a very similar color with some of the pink shades they have.)

No comments:

Post a Comment