My Blog List

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Korpiklaani top

 This week I spent some time with one of my best friend. We drank heineken and winter brews and watched Nightmare Before Christmas. They know I love folk metal/viking metal and things of that nature so her and her boyfriend put together this amazing top for me.They made the back corset style with hooks and left some open at the top and bottom so I can place ribbon or faux leather cord up for a sexy look. It is very gothic and beautiful and goes perfectly with my gothic fashion style. The front has gorgeous grommet like pieces that go from the side and all the way down to the back. It is cut shorter and cropped a bit so I can layer it during the winter/fall months and rock it alone for a sexy look in the summer months. Hand made clothing from people who know you and your style is one of the most wonderful gifts I could ever have. Thank you so much you guys. You rock!!



No comments:

Post a Comment