My Blog List

Friday, December 21, 2012

Lovely December

        Friends and I went to Stanford shopping center to pick up gifties for our families. I love all the free stuff the stores give out when they are promoting their stores. We stopped by Banana Republic because they were giving away free passes to the Les Miserable movie. Very cool. I snapped a few pics of some of the things there I thought my mom or aunt would like. We got some cider at Williams and Sonoma. I love their cider and I get their cider or Trader Joes cider every year. Yumm. I later went down town Menlo Park to pick up some sweets and goodies for my family. I love the Sugar Shack. If you haven't been there you should go. It is the cutest little candy shop. I love stuff like that. They are really sweet to me even though I'm pretty alternative with my piercings and fishnets haha they dont treat me any different then other customers. The gals that work there are always super sweet :>

     Earlier this month I stopped by a really fun open mic they were having at Red Rock and said hi to some friends which was nice and then went shopping for my Brides Maids dresses. We found them for 30 bux on sale at Urban Outfitters of all places!! Since its going to be a beach wedding I wanted classy but a tad casual too. I can't wait to show them off to you. I love Urban Outfitters and Free People for stuff like that.

    I ended up asking for all my presents for myself at Vampire Freaks and Dolls Kill. If you like edgy cool clothing please check out those stores. Dolls Kill literally has everything I craved as a teenager and caters to so many genres of dress. They have a lot of gothic stuff and everything else. Vampire Freaks is also so cool. They always have something that suits me. Looove those stores so much!! They are online stores hee hee. I got my families at various places at malls and some places online and I plan to get the rest in gift cards from my favorite local book stores. Support small businesses and read more :D



Absolutely love the decor at Free People. Loove! I would love to adorn my room with this so I can feel like a whimsical girl in the woods all the time. 





Reading this at the moment. I've read all the books in Ellen Schreiber's Vampire Kisses series. It is a fun read for teens and young adults. 

The Sugar Shack in Menlo Park :> 




Stopped by Red Rock for their open mic. My friend's new baby. He is so cute!! hunt out with my friend and his girlfriend and her daughter and had a blast. 

Starbucks in Menlo was having coffee for 5 dollars off this day so I got some. I love the holiday blends. Very cool and yummy with my soy milk. 

My fiancee took me to see the Christmas trees in Palo Alto down town.

We stopped in for some Mexican food in Mountain View and I took pics of their cute decorations. I like Christmas trees and loads of lights. 

At a store down town Palo Alto. 

We got a late dinner from Garden Fresh, a great vegan place in Palo Alto and they have one also in Mountain View as well. I love their corn tofu chowder. 

We always pick up coffees from University Cafe when we are down town.

Hung out and listened to Christmas guitar the next night and read the latest Metro. Hmm I would very much like to go see a gaming symphony. Link!! :D


My awesome new bracelet from Dolls Kill. 


My friend Mark and I went to go to the Lord of the Rings marathon! 

My gorgeous honey! He is so cute and shy :> 

No comments:

Post a Comment