My Blog List

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Happy Yule!

This Christmas I spent time with my fiance's family and mine. We had two celebrations which is always really nice. We had such a lovely time and I got a lot of really wonderful presents and spent quality time with my family and friends. I hope you all had a great holiday whatever you celebrate.

xoxo, Winter


Kreepsville666 Thursdays Poison tunic dress, Dolls Kill.

This xmas I wore the cutest dress from Dolls Kill. I love this dress so much. I like it because it is fitted and very sexy looking on petite people. I think this is one of my favorite dresses that I own at the moment. 

Picked up some treats for my family at their favorite places.


My pup and I. Happy Xmas

As always my Jack Skellington stocking.

My dad got me tons of cool dvds. 

One of my favorite gifts from my mum :D

MMm I'm going to drink some whiskey and listen to this.


Scored some new leggings from Heavy Red. Gift from mom.

Me and one of my besties with matching spikes.

Homemade holiday treats.

No comments:

Post a Comment