My Blog List

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Pirates!

 I recently got a ton of cute new Abbey Dawn clothes that I would like to show off. I wanted to get some cute stuff for spring and summer. I can't wait for Avril's spring 2012 line to come out! So stoked!! I really want the shoes and hand bags too. What I love most about her line is that it is vegan friendly. As most of you know I don't wear leather or fur so I am always pleased when a cool designer creates not only awesome pieces but also cruelty free :D



Toy parrot (courtesy of brother), pirate socks, Vampire Freaks. Sea Devil dress, Abbey Dawn. 

Playing pirate games with my bro and friends.






Follow your heart oversized muscle tee, Abbey Dawn.

Sea Stripes dress, Abbey Dawn.

High Seas Oversized Slouchy hoody, Abbey Dawn.

Sailors Beware rock tee, purple pants, Abbey Dawn.

No comments:

Post a Comment