My Blog List

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Photographer Cameron Depalma







I have been photographed by Cameron numerous times. He is one of the most talented musicians and photographers I have ever met. His images are ethereal, beyond beautiful and incredibly moving. I want to step into his pictures, go on a road trip and not come back. Capturing the desert, luscious landscapes and even people is something he does very well. I remember shooting with him in down town mountain view. He shot me up against a wall and used the shadows of the trees and my arms to kind of mingle and dance together. He found an abandoned house once that had been burned down and took some of the most beautiful images I have ever seen! I wanted to do a kind of alice in wonderland gothic thing and he made it work perfectly. When I saw the pics I could hardly believe that it was me. Years later I met him at Red Rock Cafe and he gave me a lovely framed photograph of me he had that was hanging up at one of his showings in Oregon. One of the coolest gifts I have ever been given. Check his work out. I promise it will make you day dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment