My Blog List

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Weddings, dinners and social events this weekend!

This weekend we celebrated my friend Tom's birthday and Sunday I attended my friend's wedding reception. Super casual and laid back. They served a delicious snack bar full of both vegetarian and vegan options on an outdoor wood deck. It was fun to mingle and check out the fashions. I also finally fell down the Sharknado hole. That movie is ridiculous and hilarious. So bad it is good! I am definitely going to be planning a Sharknado movie night with friends!! What are you doing this summer? 


My pup down to very important business: approving of the oregano from our garden before we make a delicious vegan pasta later. She loves to sniff our lovely, herbs. 

Caught up on some fashion reading and late night coffee! 

Snacked with Oren's hummus and tomatoes from our garden. 


Made vegan version of the delicious garlic fries from my friend's site: Honeysuckle Catering! Check out her youtube channel. It is fabulous!! :D  


Lovely birthday evening celebration and drinks with our friends. 









Wedding fun!! I chose a bauble necklace I got from etsy and a cute lace top with a peter pan collar plus beige flats and black skinnies for the occasion. It was sweltering outside but they had a lovely little canopy for us vampires allergic to the sun. It was such  fun summer occasion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment