My Blog List

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Santa Cruz

I visited Santa Cruz with my love last week. We went to one of our favorite places, Saturn Cafe. Love that place. You can get anything veganized there. So so good! Best veggie diner I have ever been to. Ever! I want to go to the one in Berkley. I haven't yet been. We hung out on the beach and played games on the Boardwalk before grabbing a late dinner on the wharf later on. Did some shopping at a local thrift where I got a vintage denim jacket for 7 bucks and picked up some music at Streetlight.  We had a second late dinner of vegan mushroom and Japanese style noodles and wine while we watched some of my favorite Rob Zombie music videos later. Happy Summer!!




Amazing gluten free vegan cupcake. 




My all time fav. poncho I got at Wild at Heart vintage. 







No comments:

Post a Comment