My Blog List

Thursday, April 18, 2013

New music, movie and book haul





Okay this is one of those films I have owned several copies of multiple times. I can't get enough Rocky and Tim Curry is the sexiest beast alive in this film aaah  Yummy yum yum. Okay done drooling but seriously if you haven't been to Rocky there is this nifty fun audience participation guide. I got this for a Rocky virgin friend of mine. I can't wait to take them! I can't count the number of times I've been there.



For those of you interested in getting into darkwave, goth or if you just like The Cure and Joy Division you can check out these rad music compliations. I have Sooooo many cds of my favorite goth and metal bands but sometimes I just like a good mix with cool artists. 


I love fantasy and I loved this movie as a kid. Who doesn't want to see gorgeous Bridgette Fonda as a fantasy character? Seriously this movie is awesome. 

Ahhh Boy George. When I want a break from rocking out to my super dark tunes I like to chill to this music. There is something incredibly nostalgic about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment