My Blog List

Sunday, April 28, 2013

More cd and dvd hauls














I got a lot of these cds for extremely cheap because they had wear or cracks on the cases. The cds were fine and had no scratches. Some dvds and cds I find for less than two dollars. I love finding a good deal. Check out amazon, ebay or places like Rasputins or other used record/book stores for good deals. I lost my type o negative cd and cure cd a long time ago so I got them again. I love old cinema so I got the Nosferatu movie, which I fell in love with in my foreign cinema class many years ago. Older movies sometimes go for much less even if they are classics or cult films that might cost a lot certain places you can still find them on the cheap other places. You just have to be willing to search.


No comments:

Post a Comment