My Blog List

Monday, February 18, 2013

The forest and the fae

Today my babe and I went for a hike up at Huddart Park. So gorgeous there and so many beautiful trails, animals, wildlife and redwoods. I wore my favorite Finntroll mini dress from etsy with Nomads Hempwear top, pants and a cool replica amulet Atreyu wore in Neverending Story that I got from ebay. Who says you can't be fashionable when you're hiking? Later we grabbed a veggie lunch at a cool little restaurant in Woodside and got some soy drinks at a local cafe'


I kinda want to live here. 



Soy lattes and mochas at local cafe. 




















Tribe Ls T and Exile pants, Nomads Hempwear. Auryn necklace, ebay. Finntroll dress, KittyVamp designs on etsy.

(Everyone asks about the necklace! They have a ton on ebay if you ever want to feel like Atreyu and run around the forest. Now all I need is a big white dragon.)


No comments:

Post a Comment