My Blog List

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Gothic Lolita and Kawaii


Today I felt very gothic lolita, anime and decided to put together a fun little gothic kawaii inspired outfit. I love to layer when days are a bit foggy or overcast out. I am into anime/manga stuff. My husband is part Japanese and his family is from Japan so I hope to someday visit there in the future. I am pretty obsessed with Japan and I really love Japanese gothic/punk rock street style. I gather a lot of inspiration from people I meet and also my fruits books. It is father's day so I am taking my dad to see the new Superman movie and out to dinner later. Happy Father's Day!







Plaid skirt, vintage TRIPP. Grell Sutcliff shirt, Hot Topic. Kitty ear hoodie shrug, Angry Girl Gear on etsy. ( I got an amazing corset from there as well a while back.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment