My Blog List

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Vintage Fashion Expo in San Francisco

Yesterday friends and I started off St. Patrick's Day weekend with the Vintage Fashion Expo in San Francisco. I came across a lot of really cool vintage treasures and discovered some of my new favorite shops. If you've never been you really should go. I will list links to some of my favorite places at the bottoms so you can check them out. Happy St. Patty's! I hope you all have a fun, safe weekend.





Love love love this dress from Chick A-Boom Vintage. They are freaking awesome. They have a shop on etsy as well. You can find them at 7 Western Avenue Petaluma, Ca, 94952. Here is their etsy page for you to check out. Chick A-Boom Vintage.




I can't even describe how excited I was to discover Juniper Tree Vintage. So cool! The gals were super sweet and they had so much fun bright colored jewelry! 


Hats from Vintage Blue Moon.





An amazing vintage piece from Barbara Kiltz.




A guard dog? Not sure but it sure was cute! 




Nice! There I am digging through some awesome pieces of Thatch Vintage.


My friend and I. Isn't she lovely. Love her style. 

Standing in front of the Thatch Vintage trailer. They were by far my favorite shop showing there. So rad! You seriously just had to be there. It was really indie and cool and they are really down to earth and chill with their customers. You will really dig their selection. Follow them on instagram @ThatchVintage or check out more stuff  at Thatch Vintage

These hats were amazing. They were nice enough to let me try on a few of 1920's 30's pieces. Very very lovely selection. They specialize in vintage for men and women. If you are interested in seeing more pieces Check them out at Vintage Blue Moon

These beautiful pieces are from Barbara Kiltz. She specializes in vintage jewelry and has one of a kind pieces you can't get anywhere else. You can find her stuff on ebay at Fabtreasures and also at Antiques Unlimited in San Carlos. I would love to check out one of her shows sometime. 




The pieces I got were from a really cool gem of a place in Sebastopol.  If you haven't visited Sebastopol you must. It is truly a magical and really chill place. I got these men's vintage 70's tops from Aubergine Vintage Emporium and Cafe. I really really want to visit there when I can. 


I need this owl necklace from Thatch Vintage. Love!

A favorite display from Thatch Vintage. 


This was so freaking cool. I kind of need this.

Audrey. Love 






No comments:

Post a Comment