My Blog List

Monday, July 16, 2012

Los Altos Art and Wine Festival









These were too cool! Would make a fun gift.

Daria Salus Jewelry. She makes amazing stuff! If you'd like to check out more of her work go to dariasaulusjewelry.com She was super friendly and told me she can make custom pieces. My favorite were her crows. Looove them :>




This past weekend I went with my honey to the Los Altos Art and Wine festival to check out the cool artists and met a really nice musician who was playing the most uplifting music so I got a few cds. I met some really great jewelry makers and also cool glass blowers, one who even invited me to watch her make some of her cool creations. Later we went to visit one of my favorite places, DiMartinis to say hi to old friends and pick up some delicious fruit and other goodies. On the trip home I chatted with two very nice gentlemen. I love meeting strangers and hearing their stories. I would love to know any of the fun things you guys might find at festivals!! Send me pics :> 

No comments:

Post a Comment