My Blog List

Friday, May 11, 2012

Diy coffin necklace

Close up of my coffin pendent necklace. It is really cute and it opens :>
Wearing my newly made coffin pendant necklace. 


A closer view of my libra pendant necklace. 

Necklaces can be really expensive. I like to make my own jewelry when I can. This week I went to my local bead store and had a craft day with friends later. I picked up some cords, cool pendants and made my own pieces. A tip for finding rad gothic pendants on the cheap is to go the the Halloween section. My pendant was only about a few dollars much less than you will pay for a pendant at other stores. I also did a really cool Libran pendant necklace since libra is my birth sign. All you need is a good pair of jewelry pliers, a necklace cord and a loop to fit around pendent to necklace. If you don't have something to attach the jewelry to it will come out backwards. 

No comments:

Post a Comment