My Blog List

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Last nights Radiohead show

A few of the cool tees at merch table.

A bit blurry but they had an amazing light show.









My friend Ellie and I.


My new sweatshirt hoodie :>





A few of the posters I'm getting custom framed. Very cool :>

I met up with friends and my guy to take in the Radiohead show. The band Other Lives opened for them and they were really great. When Radiohead took to the stage the audience was ready for them. Other longtime Radiohead fans can surely relate to the feeling of constantly craving their music so I was thrilled when they played songs from most of their albums including some new stuff. It was honestly one of the best shows I have ever been to. Very chill crowd and great music. They performed some of my favorite songs and my fiancee got me a bunch of cute tees and hoodie. I picked up some really cool posters which I am having custom framed at the moment. The show was amazing and incredibly visually stimulating. Honestly when they perform it is like a spiritual experience. Thom Yorke was dancing around and so into it. Like my friend said 'We will be on a different planet for a while'. I hope to see more shows in the future. If you love them you need to see them live. I promise you won't forget it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment