My Blog List

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Gothic Boheme

 To celebrate the summer solstice I went with an amazing photographer friend of mine and ran around the streets of down town Palo Alto. Images of beaches, veggie bbqs and my friends and I sun flushed sitting at our favorite cafes admiring all the amazing street fashion that surrounds us filled my head. We shot a lot of pics at the beautiful University Cafe. I shot there because Palo Alto is my home town. My grandfather came here from Italy and he and my grandmother who is part Irish/Scottish and also Italian bought our house when it was just built. Before the houses on my street there were just blocks of pretty orchards. No matter where I go or what I do my home town will always hold a special place in my heart. I hope you enjoy the coming summer months with your friends, families and loved ones. I chose to wear my favorite Iron Fist flats of the moment and two pieces that I picked up from As you Wish, an amazing store from North Lake Tahoe. If you are ever down that way I urge you to visit As You Wish. It is one of the most unique and amazing shops I have ever been to. I will be featuring more of my favorite finds from there on my blog in the future. I hope you have an amazing summer!

Skirt and dragon top, As You Wish.









Winged heart necklace from Adore Adorn jewelry





No comments:

Post a Comment